Friday, September 30, 2011

There's a book series that I'd be interested in reading, tho I would never actually buy it. It should be interesting to see if there's a library that has the World of Warcraft books. Why?

I play. Actually, I raid twice a week. The raids seem to be going in a kind of lore-ish direction, so it would be nice to be able to read up on it. I understand and know the lore behind my class (I'm a druid). But sadly, I missed out on an entire expansion after I had my daughter. There's also a lot of things that happened between expansions (racial leader changes, zone changes, etc). A lot of that is actually covered in World of Warcraft: The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm by Christie Golden. It is largely recommended by people who play the game, as a good portion of the tie-in information you would know and understand from the game.

And now I want to play again oh dear. Daily quests, instance runs, playing around with my feral (cat form) spec. Whee!

But another favorite has arisen. My wonderful husband has made me Cajun Spiced Perogies. To food I go!

1 comment:

  1. I had a look at the Halifax Public Library, and indeed, there was 21 hits for World of Warcraft. These games are so popular; I think it would be a great idea for libraries to stock up on titles for players; and lots of libraries have games nights too.

    ReplyDelete